Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog Therapy - An Endeavor to Quit Smoking...


I'm very happy to hear that my good friend, Doug Fedrau has resurrected his blog, the Orange Kid as Blog Therapy in an endeavor to quit smoking! I'm 110% in support of his endeavor, and I would encourage you to visit his blog and show your support! Doug is a talented local designer, illustrator and photographer, who also recently started a Flickr account, you can check out his photos on Flickr, here.

Doug was the photographer who was responsible for taking the amazing collection of images from last year's Guardian Challenge - Kyokushin Karate Knockdown Tournament, which is collected on my Flickr account, here. I would encourage you all to start a blog, it's an amazingly rewarding experience... if you want any further encouragement, read Michael Surtees', recent post on DesignNotes, here - cheers!

No comments: