Wednesday, July 16, 2008

COOL! A Gift from GOOD Magazine...


I received another cool surprise in the mail the other night... this time from the folks at GOOD Magazine. I've blogged about them before here and here... anyhow, I received a package with a short letter (as follows):

Dear Friend,
Though it's not much, here are a few items for your efforts to support us. Since I have your address on file, please let me know via email if you want your free subscription for yourself, or if you wish to gift it to someone. If it's the latter case, please be sure to include their mailing address. Hope all is well in your part of the world and thanks again!...


:) that, along with a "Certificate of Subscribership" which congratulated me for being a hero(?... not sure how that worked),


along with some GOOD buttons and stickers. Either way, I was rather chuffed to receive it... thanks to the folks at GOOD! I'm planning to gift the subscription to Circle so that we can all enjoy the great features, graphics (and more) in the fine magazine together. Cheers!

Learn more about GOOD Magazine by visiting their website at http://www.goodmagazine.com/ - enjoy!

No comments: