Thursday, January 24, 2008

Watch Helvetica: The Movie - ONLINE NOW!

If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch the Helvetica documentary film online now via Google Video here - enjoy! Via Computer Arts Daily, via Best Documentaries Online blog.

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with Gary Hustwit (who was very pleasant), it appears that the video was uploaded illegally and Google Video will be pulling the video from their servers shortly (I had a suspicion ;P).

If you're still interested in watching the film, I suggest that you look into purchasing the DVD. Visit the Helvetica Film shop at http://www.helveticafilm.com/shop.html - Cheers!

1 comment:

Ian said...

I hope to win a copy at the GDC AGM.

My strategy is I set my expectations on the DVD and when I win the PS3 I will be that much more excited!!