Friday, November 27, 2009

Recommended Viewing | David Thorne's 27b/6 Website...


David Thorne is an Australian humorist, satirist, internet personality and author. I was recently introduced to his work via a link my brother sent me... where he came across it, I'm not sure. 27b/6 is his website, which you can read more about on Wikipedia...


Anyhow, the link my brother sent me was to a recent post on 27b/6, which seemed to address the issue of spec work (visit http://www.no-spec.com/).

I couldn't help but laugh after reading this. If you're a designer, or in the creative field, I'm sure that you've been asked (at least once) to do work on spec... most of us just say no, although I'm sure that we've been tempted to say more. ;)

Thanks for the link bro! Visit 27b/6 and read the post yourself... enjoy!

No comments: