Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kim Baek Korean Restaurant...


I love good food. Who doesn't? ;P Well, if you're a fan of Korean cuisine (and in Winnipeg), I'd recommend that you consider checking out Kim Baek Korean Restaurant at 193 Isabel Street.

I've visited there numerous times, and have enjoyed the cuisine consistently. It's usually quite busy, so I'd recommend arriving early to avoid the dinner 'rush'. On my most recent visit I was able to sample a number of dishes, which included...


Bibimbap...


Kimchi (as far as I'm aware, these side dishes come with all meals)...


Japchae...


Sundubu Jjigae...


LA Beef Kalbi...


Gamjatang...

While I don't claim to be an expert in Korean cuisine, I do know what I like. ;) Go try it out for yourself and see what you think... cheers!

No comments: