Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recommended Viewing | 2008 Guardian Challenge - Photo Highlights...


Well, better late than never. ;P It has taken me months to sort through the 1000's of photos that my good friend, local designer and fellow blogger, Doug Fedrau (aka 'The Orange Kid') took at the 2008 Guardian Challenge - Kyokushin Karate Knockdown Tournament.

I'm very happy to say that (I think) I've managed to sort through the lot and have selected the 'highlights' from the semi-contact and full contact action to share with you.


Please feel free to check 'em out on my Flickr account... you can see the semi-contact highlights in the semi-contact Flickr set, here and the full contact highlights in the full contact Flickr set, here - enjoy!

A huge thanks to Doug (and Rae) for taking the photos! On behalf of the Guardian Dojo... many thanks! Cheers!

No comments: