Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Walk in the Park...


Apologies for the lack of posts in the past little while, I've been busy! ;P Anyhow, after a horrible night of toothache and waking up none the better, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather (a great joy to see after a day of record rainfall) and go to Assiniboine Park for a walk, one of Winnipeg's many parks and green spaces.


Anyone who has visited the park will likely recall the Park Pavilion... it's a vivid childhood memory for me.


I visited the Park Conservatory,


the English Gardens and


the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden,


where I was able to capture some of the flowers that were in bloom,


as well as this little spider. I would have gone to the Zoo as well but, by that time my toothache was driving me bonkers... oh well, I'll just have to go another day. ;) I've started another Flickr set - Winnipeg... where I'll be collecting my random shots taken in (or related to) Winnipeg... check out the rest of the pictures I took during my walk here - enjoy!

Luckily (or maybe not?), I've managed to book an appointment with a Dentist later this afternoon... :| Hope you're enjoying the weekend! Cheers!

No comments: