Thursday, November 15, 2007

Recommended | VectorMagic - Online Bitmap to Vector Conversion Tool


VectorMagic is an online tool for precision bitmap to vector conversion. Now, I have yet to try it out for myself but, the website has some good comparison examples between the results from VectorMagic, Adobe Live Trace and Corel PowerTRACE. There is also a video on the website that shows how to use the site. Worth checking out for sure! Check it out at http://vectormagic.stanford.edu/ - Cheers!

Via Computer Arts Daily

2 comments:

James said...

Damn Adrian, what a Find?

I tried on a bunch of manky logos. they shape up real well and you can always replace the type.

Awesome for when a client send you that low res jpg.

Cheers

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

I know!

I also tried it out on a couple of different things and I'm quite impressed with some of the results that I got. With some minor tweaking I'm sure that the results would be even better! Definitely a handy thing to be aware of!

Cheers!