Thursday, August 20, 2009

Burned-out?


A List Apart posted an interesting article a while back - Burnout (May 2009) written by Scott Boms. I can't help but feel as though he's talking about almost everyone I know... myself included. ;P

Scott's article brings up some interesting points for discussion... I wonder if this is a greater issue than it may appear. Stats in recent years have shown dramatic increases in the prescription of anti-depressant drugs, is society in general suffering from 'burnout'? Possibly related to visual/informational over-stimulation? Things that make you go hmm...(?)

I'd be curious to know what others think, after reading the article. Check it out over on A List Apart, here - cheers!

2 comments:

James said...

great article and great website.

Good find Adrian.

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Thanks James!

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure that you've felt 'burned-out' before... I think everyone does at some point? ;P

Cheers!