Thursday, January 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Cook?


I came across this culinary quiz today (over on mental_floss) and thought it would be interesting to see how others do with it. I'll admit that I do have a slight advantage, having worked in the F&B (food and beverage) industry for over a decade... but, to be honest I didn't think that it was all that tough, nor would I ever consider myself on par with a top chef.

I'm curious to see what others think, as I've been hearing a lot in the news lately about what the younger generation considers to be cooking. FYI, using a microwave to heat a pre-prepared meal is not considered cooking in my books. ;) Take the quiz and let me know what you think of it... have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having never had any experience in the food industry, I have to say that I was happy with the 2/10 I got. wooooo! Go 20%!